- Step by Step Process
- Mexican Visa / Permit
- F A Q
- I94 Renewal/Update
- Automatic Revalidation
- Additional Resources
No Mexican visa required:
If you are a citizen in the Schengen Area, UK, USA, Canada or Japan or if you have a permanent residence permit or a valid visa for any of those countries, you DO NOT REQUIRE A VISA to visit Mexico under the following conditions:
However, it is necessary to have:
1. A valid passport with more than 6 months of validity (Mexican authorities require a passport to be valid for the duration of the stay in Mexico, but the transit countries and airline companies may have other requirements).
2. A properly completed Multiple Migratory Form (FMM). The FMM can be obtained from the airline or at the port of entry, but to expedite your registration at the border, you can now fill out and print it in advance in this link.
Remember to keep the FMM in a safe place during your trip! You will be asked for it at your departure from Mexico.
3. The Immigration Authorities at the port of entry may request certain documents to prove the purpose of your visit depending on the activity you will undertake in Mexico:
Permanent residents must prove the permanent resident status to the immigration officer in Mexico at the port of entry by having the word “Permanent” stated in their residence permit or by a letter of the immigration authorities of the Schengen country where they reside, stating his status as “Permanent Resident”. If you have an Alien's Passport or a long-term residence permit in Estonia, please contact our Consular Section before traveling.
Remember: If you are granted a Mexican visa you will be able to travel to Mexico. It does not guarantee entry to the country. At the point of entry, Mexican immigration authorities may ask you some questions to confirm the reasons you are travelling for, the length of your stay in Mexico and how you are financing your trip. For more information please contact us to: email@example.com
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Since January 2017 and according with our Law, there is no reimbursements for visas, even if the visa is denied.
You can only get your fee refunded if your application hasn’t been processed yet. Please check that you are sending the completed documents for your visa to avoid having to pay the fee again.
1. Valid passport with at least 6 months of validity.
2. One of the following documents:
3. Bank account statements (last 3 months). In case of people under 25 years old, it is possible to present parents' account statements.
5. 1 color photograph (passport size, face uncovered and white background).
6. Residence proof (for the foreign people who live in Finland/Estonia).